For a long time, 666 has been the most feared number, blowing the number 13 out of the water. It’s been given a dirty name and I’m here to clean it up!
Chances are, you’ve heard one or more of these very common theories:
- 666 represents man’s fall from grace
- It is the number of the Beast
- The Bible is cited to say God created man and beasts on the 6th day and since Jesus died on the 6th day, 6 itself represents grief.
- 666 is the number of the Antichrist
Other, not so common but perhaps more accurate theories:
- 666 is a positive, holy number in Kabbalah.
- It represents the Sun and the third eye chakra.
- According to Doreen Virtue, 666 is an Angel Number and it is a sign that your thoughts are too focused on the material world.
- 666, especially if repeated in your life, is a message to us that we are in need of balance.
This is how I, very simply, break it down.
6 – the number of caring for others. THE most loving and accepting number. The number that wants balance in everything and everyone.
This digit repeated three times begs for balance in our three most important aspects of the human experience: mind, body, and spirit.
I have been asked numerous times why this number follows people, that they’re scared and they want it to go away. I always say the same thing, the number itself is not bad. Like Shakespeare said, “Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” As with any number that repeats itself, it’s our job to pay attention to what is going on in our lives and what the number is trying to get through to us. In this case, 666 is telling us that we need to restore balance. That our focus may be too much on our material wealth or the attempt to control others. The focus needs to return inward so that we may continue to work through our lessons and finally move forward. Keep the Heart and the Third Eye open.
Love, Light & Blessings,